If you are struggling to take that leap and do that photoshoot – let me tell you – I totally understand – that was, and is me every time I have to update me on my website!
But what I do know is that in these days of saturation of images, advertising, videos, & social media – we are being marketed to like never before. So, what makes you and your business different to the next click on social media or websites? What makes your potential client stop, read and then call your business?
You – that’s what makes your business different.
More than ever we as consumers are wanting to connect with our suppliers.
I would love to help you show up and let the world see just what you and your business are about.
I will help you to relax, and confidently tell your story. I will help you to create images that you not only love, but feel positive about putting on your Website and Social Media platforms.
Are we a good fit?
Well, to be honest, if you’ve got this far – then part of me thinks we’ll be a good fit – you see it’s not just the gear, it’s not just the end result and the connection (although that is a BIG part obviously!) it’s the whole experience, – getting it now?
I’m just like you, my business and potential clients not only need to know I can do my job well – most likely they want to feel a connection! They need to trust me enough to be vulnerable in front of the lens.
Over and above the feel good stuff is this (for the bullet point people!)
• I have been photographing professionally for over 15 years, and I help my clients relax, bringing out their personality and confidence – you want music on your shoot– tell me your favs!
• Purely through serendipity, I have become known as the photographer people 40 and over come to as their go to person for Business Branding and Personal Photography. What can I say - my clients have grown up with me!
• Throughout your entire journey, I make sure I show up for and support you - offering professional service from the very start to the final product.
• My Branding Experiences are streamlined and intentional, and planned prior to the day so that on your day I am freer to be more creative.
• For those that need reassurance - I am an Associate member of the AIPP (Australian Institute of Professional Photography), and that is the part that guarantees, I run my business to a professional standard - I have my public liability Insurance, working with children check, police check etc.
I get it – but you know what, you are my speciality.
Yeah ok – I hear you…….
You know you need to but you have gained a few extra kilos that you are still trying to lose?
- That’s ok, been there done that! But that’s what I do, I guide and pose to make you look your best.
You’ve hit an age where you are a bit concerned about being the face of your business?
- What can I say – I’ve got you here! I hit that age a while back! You’re safe with me, I specialise in Women and Men over 40 – and so do my make-up artists.
You don’t even know what it is that you need? Will a couple of portraits be good enough, or do I need more?
When we chat, I will gain a better understanding of where you are in your business – do you require a couple of headshots to show up on Linked In and social Media? Or does your business require more than portraits – you need ‘working’ images, lifestyle shots and maybe some products that you can sprinkle throughout your website and all your social media platforms? If so, we will then organise a session to discover just what is your brand story, and how I can help make it come alive through imagery.
What do I wear? How do I prepare?
- We discuss this thoroughly before your session, and in most cases, there is no need to buy new clothing unless you want to. On the day, you bring a few outfits so that we have choice and can choose the best options for you and your look.